Friday, September 18, 2009

Live Drawing - Bride's Lounge

Last night was the bridal show and it was game on for caricatures. I was dying to getting to draw some faces all week, resorting to various celebrities which I will post once finished. The talented faces did not disappoint. Enough chit-chat I know you came here just to look, all I ask is you drop a comment let me know what ya think.

I started off the night by hanging at the limo, thinking back I should have offered rides in it.
limo

me

Here is one of the vendors Gretchen, she makes awesome cakes.
Gretchen

the guy wasn't too happy about his eyebrows, but good first victims
nice couple

I wish I had some colors for her purple hair, started warming up.
Eyelashes aka Ashley

bride's

I enjoyed this one. Unfortunately the flash is a hindrance on a lot of these...
live caricature - Bride's Lounge


live caricature - Bride's Lounge


live caricature - Bride's Lounge

a mumbler, one of the few singles i got to draw.
live caricature - Bride's Lounge

These three were great, the one on the right was complaining about never winning anything during the doorprizes, and low and behold she won while I was drawing her. She also won a "big nose" from me, you can see her smile better in the second photo.
live caricature - Bride's Lounge

live caricature - Bride's Lounge

could have just drawn portraits of these two
live caricature - Bride's Lounge
live caricature - Bride's Lounge

This was the last one of the night. She said she looked crazy in her caricature. Unfortunately the flash got to this one, so I tried to touch it up a bit.
live caricature - Bride's Lounge

live caricature - Bride's Lounge

So as you can see from the photos I am a noob to photographing caricatures, because I should take a close up and one of the subjects separately. Hey, I'm figuring it out as I go.

No comments: