Friday, March 20, 2009

Orchid Drawing For April - Colored Pencil

I've been working on this colored pencil drawing for April. She needed some art for her website, so I have been drawing orchids this week. I really like how this one turned out. My next one is already started, it is a pencil drawing. We are creating flowers in different mediums so customers know what exactly we can do for them. April is also working on an acrylic painting.

Photos:

orchid colored pencil 1

orchid colored pencil 2

orchid colored pencil 4

orchid colored pencil 3

orchid colored pencil 5

orchid colored pencil 6

orchid colored pencil 7

orchid colored pencil 8

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice seeing you on the RRT call today. I didn't hear much, but I was in chat long enough to catch your site link. VERY nice stuff. I love the detail on the orchid. My favs are that and the single acrylic portrait. Beautiful work. Keep it up!

Ron said...

Thanks so much Duffrunner! I'll have to stop by your blog and say hey :)