Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Been a While

Here is the update friends. Sorry I have been busy lately with running and designing and all the things that need to be done to turn April and I's ideas into reality.
  • I nearly have my website ready to go, just need to work out a few kinks and it'll be all set
  • Pricing Guidelines are finished
  • My art teaching license is now renewed for 5 years
  • April is meeting with a wedding agency that will display her invitation work to new brides
  • I may also be able to do portraits and caricatures for the agency as well
  • I have a new commissioned portrait that I'm working on
  • My first marathon is just around the corner!

So I do apologize for not updating. I will try to be better about not forgetting to update. There is a lot going on now, so I will try and post updates at least once or twice a week at minimum. Have a great day.

No comments: